Do you just want your dog to be well mannered and obedient so that including them as part of the family is easier and more fun ?
Teach your dog these skills at home in your own time, with short training sessions:
- Sit and stay
- Down and stay
- Come when called, even around distractions
- Leave it
- In your crate (and how to crate train so that your dog loves their cosy bedroom)
- Loose leash walking
- Much more including little daily habit changes that make a big difference to behaviour
In this crucial course for pet dogs and their owners, you will learn:
- How dogs learn - so that when you're teaching them, you can actually understand each other better
- Important life skills - the manners training that goes beyond the traditional sit and stay. So that you have skills you and your dog can use that you actually need in day to day life
- Obedience skills - so that when you give a command to your dog, they do it the first time, happily!
- A better relationship with your dog. And why wouldn't you want that ?!
Have you ever wanted to know how to teach your dog impressive tricks? It’s not just about showing off. Trick training builds your bond with your dog, makes communication between you easier, keeps them mentally tired at the end of a session (so you can relax) and makes them more obedient!
In this module, we lay out an enrichment plan for your dog to help keep them occupied and mentally stimulated when you're not around. This means they won't be as bored - or get into trouble!
See more training examples with my clients and their dogs, plus revisit recordings of Facebook video trainings